jueves, 22 de septiembre de 2011

THE HONDA CIVIC TOUR ATLANTA (2011) PHOTOS AND REVIEW BY MY CHEMICAL FREAK (blog)

BRANDI DABBS,  CREADORA DEL MY CHEMICAL FREAK, , LES HIZO MARCAJE PERSONAL A MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE EN SU PRESENTACION A ATLANTA GEORGIA DENTRO DE LA GIRA DEL HONDA CIVIC TOUR, ELLA COMPARTIO SU EXPERIENCIA UNA VES MAS AL VERSE CARA A CARA CON LOS MIEMBROS DE LA BANDA, AUN QUE UN POCO APENADA YA QUE SU CÁMARA LE HIZO QUEDAR MAL, PUES SI NOS DIO ALGUNAS TOMAS DESDE SU CELULAR Y ALGUNOS OTROS ADITAMENTOS PARA MOSTRARNOS SU EXPERIENCIA .


NOTA : TODA LA INFORMACIÓN A SI COMO LAS FOTOS SON PROPIEDAD DE BRANDI


NOTE : ALL INFORMATION AS TO PHOTOS, IS PROPERTY OF BRANDI DABBS, FROM MY CHEMICAL FREAK



On Stage with Gerard     honda4    honda3    honda2


Well I will say this.  Last night was almost a total loss.  Nothing went right and everything was like chaos.  First my 800 dollar camera decided to totally quit working before the concert ever started.  So I was forced to photograph MCR with a point-and-shoot and 2 iphone 4s.  I know totally sucky luck.  After not being allowed into the photo pit and the security guards pissing MCR’s management off, they whisked me off to backstage and stuck me on stage with MCR while they finished their set.  So I apologize for the quality of some of the photos and apologize that they are of the backs of their heads!
To see all of my photos and read my entire review of my experience in Atlanta
READ MORE HERE!




TENGO EL GUSTO DE CONTACTAR A BRANDI, POR LO QUE LES PIDO NO SUSTRAER LA NOTA Y DE HACERLO COLOCAR LOS ENLACES A MY CHEMICAL FREAK ,


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario